Sunday, October 26, 2014

Mooc Module #3- Week #2- Storify

I remember hearing about Storify over the summer and I thought I should check it out.  What I didn't realize then was that Storify was added to long list of things I should check out online.  Luckily with this assignment (thanks Laurie and Mimi) I was finally able to explore Storify!

Overall I thought it was easy to use.  I only had an issue figuring out how to add text to my "story" but other than that it was fun to use.  I enjoyed looking at my classmates thoughts on "Our Journey so far in the IT&DML program," we are like to laugh so overall I couldn't help but laugh at other peoples thoughts.  Jody, I wish I was on that amazing beach that you had added.  Laurie and Mimi, I have been puzzled much more than just July!  And Josh, Homer's TPACK was just as interesting as mine!

For my contribution to our Storify story I wanted to touch on the beginning, middle and end of the program.  First, the Noah's Ark Trailer couldn't have been better!  We were all herding on to the IT&DML Ark, Ian was like Noah saying, "It begins" on that fateful July 7th night back in the summer of 2014!

I then thought how I have felt sometimes when it came time to completing my work, figuring out what exactly to do, and of course the usual confusion I feel...404-File or Directory Not Found.
Then I thought back to our meeting in August with people that were finishing up the IT&DML program.  The look of happiness and accomplishment that I look forward to having in August 2015!  Who says it better than Rocky?! :)  Friends are a fourth of the way done!!!!

Creative Commons License

This work by Anne Marie Lanning is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

No comments:

Post a Comment