Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I'm officially an avatar!!!

I am not an artistic person by any means!  Because of that, the idea of creating an avatar representing me seemed far-fetched.  Tina suggested that we do something thing fun for our final module and I loved her idea of everyone creating an avatar.  By everyone I thought everyone but me!  To be fair I had created an avatar many years ago when I first started using my Wii and my “Anne Marie Avatar” looked nothing like me but I thought I should give it one more shot.

I used DoppelMe and I found it pretty easy to use.  My avatar includes my long hair, big smile, pink shirt and green skirt (my favorite summer outfit), flip-flops for shoes and the beach as my background.  I’m sure my avatar could be tweaked to look more like me but for my first time I thought it was good.


I’m on the fence about including it in my digital learning hub.  My digital learning hub is certainly a work in progress so maybe I should add my avatar holding a “Construction Zone” sign as I am begin it to edit and clean up my digital learning hub for the world to see.  I want my digital learning hub and avatar to represent me in a fun way!  Having fun is my middle name…now onto “cleaning” that digital learning hub.
image created using http://doppelme.com

Creative Commons License
This work by Anne Marie Lanning is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

No comments:

Post a Comment