Sunday, November 30, 2014

Welcome to Room 115!- Final Unit Plan and Reflection

Image Courtesy: Anne Marie Lanning
Welcome to Room 115!

This is the first time I'm publicly posting my Unit Plan and to be honest I'm a bit nervous.  I have looked everything over and over again this entire semester and I want to make sure I included everything.  There are five lessons total, using both PebbleGo! and Easy Blogger Jr. I adjusted some of the lessons and added an additional lesson because of my other course work.  I also included my reflections on each lesson and I put a copy of each of response sheets that my students used.  I also (think) I posted this to the Digital Text and Tools website.

Unit Plan with Reflections on Each Lesson

Creative Commons License

This work by Anne Marie Lanning is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

No comments:

Post a Comment