Saturday, August 9, 2014

Update on Guitar #4

I uploaded my latest music video!  It is not a perfect rendition of Mary Had a Little Lamb by any means.  I was only able to confidently play the first verse.  I found a great website that broke down the song into a way I understood by using numbers rather than notes to play.  The numbers showed me what fretes to play on what string.  I have now found out learning this way is called "Guitar Tab".  I found that my fingers need to get stronger so I can really hold the strings down.  That will take PRACTICE! :/  Overall I think I'm starting to get the hang of playing guitar now I need to think about what I will play for my final music video.  If only MTV still played music videos, I would make the cut! :)

My YouTube Video Update

Disclaimer: Prior to playing "Mary Had a Little Lamb" asked viewers to guess what song I was playing after I finished the song I said "Mary Is a Little Lamb", I guess had some performance anxiety! Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment