Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Update on Guitar- Blog #3

Image Courtesy of: http://www.sixstringtheories.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/eguitar_infographic2.jpg
I know why I never played an instrument besides the recorder in third grade.  Learning how to play guitar has been a HUGE challenge but I think I'm getting the hang of it.  I have learned how to play A, E, D.  YouTube was helpful at first but I have found it out it can go one of two ways.  Either the YouTube "teachers" show/teach you the parts of the guitar or they they want you to be the next Jimi Hendrix.  So I will continue on my guitar playing journey maybe if I get the hang of it I can tour next summer?
Image Courtesy of: http://favimages.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/jimi-hendrix-quotes-sayings-dream-clever-quote.jpg


Creative Commons License
This work by Anne Marie Lanning is licensed under a








2 comments:

  1. Keep documenting this. Let us know and see more about what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This documentation process is a process, not to sure the world is ready for my non existent musical talent.

      Delete