Sunday, September 14, 2014

Digital Learning Hub Exemplars...Found?

I have spent many, many days searching and looking for exemplars of what I want my Digital Learning Hub to become.  There are bit and pieces that I like from various educators sites but nothing is really sticking out as a true exemplar of what I want my Hub to be.  I want it to be:
·      A place where colleagues, administrators, parents (and maybe students) will be able to embrace learning, teaching, and technology.
·      Easy to use and navigate
·      FUN!  Visually pleasing and exciting
·      Broken into content areas, literacy, numeracy, science, and social studies
·      A support/guide to find various avenues of learning
 I would also like to provide links to
·      Blogs
·      Websites
·      YouTube videos
·      Learning apps
·      Research
·      Ideas
·      Suggestions
·      CELEBRATIONS (and sometimes failures that lead to celebrations)
I might even want to include various digital texts and tools similar what we created in our summer coursework.

So I am unable to find an exemplar of what I want my learning hub to be but maybe after I work on mine I can provide an exemplar for someone else.  Disclaimer: This is wishful thinking!

I think Batman and Superman pretty much sum up my life right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment